Monday, July 22, 2013

Join us on a Hippie Picnic!

What's better in the summer than escaping for a few hours with some good food, good friends, and great fun?? Here are some awesome Hippie goodies to bring along on a picnic! Pop a squat and take a look, and watch out for frisbees! 







" I would wear this necklace, because it is jolly, and you should always be jolly on a picnic!"
 
 
 
 
Kathy from Uneek Southpaw


" I would bring this backpack for the children to carry their toys in to keep them busy while the adults relax"
 
 
 
 
Paula from Oak Needle 
 

"I would bring these because snowballs are fun, and not just for winter "
 
 
 
 
Lisa from ArtisticFunk

"I would LOVE to go on a hippie picnic...and what would I take? my PERFECT accessory would be my Hippie Mukluk 100% Cotton Slipper Socks With Funky Pink Tutu Trim!!! they'd be great on the grass and so comfy and they'd LIVEN the joint UP! (I'd also bring my funky green bracelet b/c I just would NOT be able to resist!!) FUN! where shall we meet!!!??"
 
 
 
 
 
Wow! What a great bunch of goodies to take a long with us! What's your favorite thing to take on a picnic? I always love a good book! ... and of course potato salad!! I hope you're all having a wonderful summer and get to go on a hippie picnic of your very own really soon. We have to enjoy that sunshine while we can! See ya next week :) 
 
X's and O's,
 
 
 

 

1 comment: