Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Member Monday Group Share; Improving Your Small Business

Good Tuesday Morning! I hope you all had a fabulous Father's Day over the weekend and enjoyed some nice weather, it was a doozy here in Florida, and it finally started living up to being the "sunshine" state! Once a week I pose a few questions to the group on Facebook and then blog about it here the following day, here's a look at this week's group share, enjoy and make sure you visit the awesome team shops to check out all the new improvements and goodies they've implemented! 



"What are you doing to update the direction of your shop? What is your favorite social media site to use for promotion? What do you feel you've improved in your business since starting it? What are you working on improving next?"


Deni from Cutterstone




"We've been adding many more vintage pieces. I seem to have my shipping and stuff streamlined, but hope get an area set up just for my Etsy stuff. John has his studio, but not the same. I'm not sure about my favorite social media site, but I tweet and pin everything. Seem to get views from Twitter the most."



Jill & Kelly from WhisperingMetalWorks







"I had a great weekend with my husband...we very busy getting our displays and inventory ready for our upcoming show season. Today I started the week off right by spending a few hours promoting other shops and of course posting up a few of my items as well I am working very hard to improve my photos and listings, and am in the process of re-vamping and completing our web page as well. Oh an our shop banner needs some work, but that one is on the back burner for now. I don't really have a favorite social media site, but am active on Pinterest, Wanelo, and of course Facebook. I do have a twitter page, but I really am not sure if it has proven to be successful for me. Since opening our shop we have greatly improved our photos...it is still a work in progress, but our goal is to get them all update as soon as we possibly can" 



Lisa from ChakraMojo 




" Aww, sigh.....rain has kept me couch-bound because even tho it causes me pain head to toe it also causes it in all my fingers of all ridiculous things- so hard to type, write (obviously I'm getting better, lol!) But lotsa thinking. Was reading up on YANTRAS and the meanings of them, choosing a few to meditate on. I've made the changes in my head to re-vamp my shop to make it focus more on Color Energy/Chakras but stilll have many listings to change. Also been making lists of what to put in the "sales rack" to bring more focus. Have also been designing mandalas in my head, a bit with fingers, both simplistic and very intricate...again, good meditation!" 




Michelle from BabygirlsCreations 





"I am finishing up a custom order for a family member. It is a camouflage car organizer, but I am making an extra to list in my shop. Then, I need to work on some inventory. I have a very busy July. I'll be visiting with family quite a bit, and I have a craft show on August 4th."
 
 
 
 
Sounds like our hippie friends are busy bees this summer! Stop by their shops and take a peek, maybe you'll find something you just can't live without! What are YOU up to this summer? Are you trying to improve your small business or something in your personal life? What goals are you working towards? Share in the comments below, we'd love to hear what your plans are and how you're attacking them to get them done! Until next week, smile and pass it on, remember your mood is contagious, so if YOU want to have a great week with those around you - smile! It's the best way to get them to smile too, and make YOUR life a little brighter! :) 
 
X's and O's,

 

1 comment:

  1. It's wonderful to watch everyone's shop grow! Thank you very much for including our comments of yesterday! www.whisperingmetalworks.com

    ReplyDelete